Serious Sam Makes Me Emotional

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
This game... woah. This game is so full of story and passion that I, at one point, couldn't take it anymore and burst out crying. It really tugged at my heart strings. I urge everyone to play this so they too can feel the emotions and complexity and intrigue woven into this beautifully crafted story of a game.

seriou10.jpg

Look at those aliens in the background. They have love in their eyes. And Sam's looking longingly into the distance.

Last edited:

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
I'm trying to come up with a joke for the fact that his left hand will get screwed when those barrels start spinning, so this post will serve as a placeholder for now.

And Serious Sam is one of a kind. When you're tired of every other shooter, the mindless monster blasting this game offers will entertain you... For a while.

Gambit84

Oct 17, 2004
Serious Sam is a poor mans duke.

But the new Duke doesnt have COOP...Thats like being Lance Armstrong, minus a testicle.
On the whole, girls will still love him, but there will always be that missing feature everyone is talking about.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Every time Reaper dies and hurt my team's score in SP I OH WAIT.
I absolutely need Serious Sam 3 on the other hand! DNF/anything duke-related doesn't interest me the slightest.

Last edited: