Dr. Drew's Pet Rehab

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Well, I hate to say it, but my cat has a problem :( It's been a long time coming, and I've finally admitted him to Dr. Drew's Pet Rehab. This was the last straw. I woke up to find Boom-Boom in the liquor cabinet, where I had stashed an old bag of catnip I'd forgotten about. He was WRITHING in this stuff, it got all over, he was snorting it off of his tail. He doesn't know the hurt he is causing his family and friends :(

Attachments

• photo-27.jpg
    photo-27.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 71
  • photo-28.jpg
    photo-28.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Huh? I don't speak spanish. Anyway, if any of you can relate, please, this is really hard for me :(

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Just be nice to him, give him a hug, pet him and tell him he can't ever do it again or you will give him to Elmyra.

JsVik.jpg