Activision suing EA

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Teridax

Fresh meat.
Nov 2, 2008
Oh Bobby, you so silly.

How is it EA's fault that Activision totally screwed up with Infinity Ward? Nice of them to throw self responsibility out the window. As much as I dislike EA, I'm rooting for them to win this one. Maybe Activision will learn something from it if they lose*.

*Yeah right.

Last edited:

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
Activision is responsible for Pitfall, Chopper Command, and River Raid, all of my favorite Atari 2600 titles. How could they possibly be the bad guys?

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
I don'tttttttttttt
In the last few years I only bought CoD4 and that is.

Last edited:

Grobut

Комиссар Гробут
Oct 27, 2004
Soviet Denmark
Activision is responsible for Pitfall, Chopper Command, and River Raid, all of my favorite Atari 2600 titles. How could they possibly be the bad guys?

Because this isen't the late 70's anymore, the people who made thouse games are probably long gone, and Activision is now a giant soulless corporation run by an absolute monster, who uses words like "exploit" as if it where a good thing.

Have you been living under a bloody rock?

drakon

Introverted™
Jan 20, 2008
Wait, didn't you buy WaW, CoD: MW, MW2, and Black Ops, Kantham?

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Wait, didn't you buy WoW, CoD: MW, MW2, and Black Ops, Kantham?

Yes, I bought Games from Infinity Ward and one from Treyach.

Seriously. If I were to stop at every games I wanted because Activision is publishing it..

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Wait, didn't you buy WoW, CoD: MW, MW2, and Black Ops, Kantham?

It's not like boycotting them is going to effect them what so ever. Just hurting yourself out of spite. Herp derp vive la revolution!

Last edited:

drakon

Introverted™
Jan 20, 2008
@Kantham: I'm just pointing out the irony in your statements. To me it's like a heroin junkie who rants and raves that all heroin dealers need to have sharp objects rammed up their a-holes because they steal people's money, and then proceeds to shoot up his next fix. Doesn't make much sense, now does it? ;)

Last edited:

drakon

Introverted™
Jan 20, 2008
It's not like boycotting them is going to effect them what so ever. Just hurting yourself out of spite. Herp derp vive le revolucion!

Well then shut up about it. If you don't like Activision, Kotick, and his practices, but continuously buy his products (and, in turn, continue to support him), then just shut about it. Quit the b*tchin, moanin', and groanin'. Simple as that.

Last edited:

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
Liking the games and buying them automatically means you like the company's business model! For shame Kantham, for shame!

EDIT: Since I got instaposted:

Because -1 to the total sales number and -60$ to 1 billion makes a heck of a difference doesn't it?

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
@Kantham: I'm just pointing out the irony in your statements. To me it's like a heroin junkie who rants and raves that all heroin dealers need to have sharp objects rammed up their a-holes because they steal people's money, and then proceeds to shoot up his next fix. Doesn't make much sense, now does it? ;)

If you ever see me work there, I allow you to make as much fun of me as you possibly ever can. Deal?
Until then, I'll still dislike their practice, and if there's a game I want to buy and by coincidence they are the publisher, I'll still buy it.