Damn Flyers!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
So what else is new. All the Philly teams suck. Well the Phillies did get lucky that one time. But honestly the Sixer's are a let down, the Eagles are a let down, and the Flyers are let down.

Even though I love Philly, lived there for many years I have to say their teams don't do squat to raise moral for the city. Every year fans can anticipate the loss.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
lol Penns

All the Philly teams suck.

wat? The Sixers suck. That's about it. Eagles are 9-4. Flyers have the best record in the NHL right now. The Phillies just grabbed Cliff Lee solidifying the best pitching rotation EVER and they won 97 games last year. Not sure what you're talking about.

Last edited:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
I thought this thread would be about fliers :(

My favorite Flier size is A5, occasionally A6 in some instances.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
my favourite flyers advertise for chinese restaurants or italian pizza delivery.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Well, the Eagles have a chance this year and I thought this thread was going to be about flyers in some game.:) Be careful what you say about Philly teams though, QAPete might ban you.;)

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
All the Philly teams suck.
are you living underground without TV?

phillies_world_series_ring_baseballsffembeddedprod_affiliate138.jpg

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
are you living underground without TV?

phillies_world_series_ring_baseballsffembeddedprod_affiliate138.jpg

I did say that one time the Phillies got lucky. But seriously how many times have the Eagles cracked under pressure and lost the super bowl! So disappointing.

Plus I fail to understand how the Phillies are "world" champions... no other country participated in US baseball last I recall..

Last edited:

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I did say that one time the Phillies got lucky. But seriously how many times have the Eagles cracked under pressure and lost the super bowl! So disappointing.

Plus I fail to understand how the Phillies are "world" champions... no other country participated in US baseball last I recall..

They went to the World Series 2 times in a row, the NLCS 3 times in a row and 4 straight NL East titles. That's not luck. That's a great team.

MLB players are the best in the world from all around the world. Thus, "world" champions.

P.S. The Eagles won the championship in 1960 before it was called the Super Bowl. They've been to 2 Super Bowls and lost both.

Last edited:

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
They went to the World Series 2 times in a row and the NLCS 3 times in a row. That's not luck. That's a great team.

Also, people from all around the world plays in MLB. MLB players are the best in the world. Thus, "world" champions.

P.S. The Eagles won the championship in 1960 before it was called the Super Bowl. They've been to 2 Super Bowls and lost both.

Just saying, I'll say the Eagles are good if the can win the big game. Getting there sure does take skill no doubt, but the let down just makes me say 'meh'.

Let's see what happens this year. I don't have high hopes.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
no other country participated in US baseball last I recall..
every professional American sports league (baseball, basketball, football, hockey) calls their winning team the "world champions" because professional American sports includes the best players from around the world. the goal for the best athletes in the world from every sport (other than soccer) is to go professional in the United States.

the reason that soccer doesn't count is because the best soccer players in the world (usually) stay in their own country. they have no interest in professional American soccer.