Beyond Black Mesa

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
You mean Escape from City 17? Nope, as you can see from the account. I don't like this fan video nearly as much as the City 17 one, and I've been wanting to see the second part. ><

There was also another fan video of a scientist guy in a suit with a cube device or something. Meh.

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1UPMEmCqZo[/M]

Mar 6, 2004
You mean Escape from City 17? Nope, as you can see from the account. I don't like this fan video nearly as much as the City 17 one, and I've been wanting to see the second part. ><

There was also another fan video of a scientist guy in a suit with a cube device or something. Meh.

Part 2 is never coming out.

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com

:eek2:

This is incredible.

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here

Escape From City 17 was an awesome video. The BBM trailer is just that...a trailer. The video itself is about 13 minutes, far longer than EFC17. Of course, running length has no bearing on how well a film is made, but without seeing the film in its entirety, it is a bit difficult to make a direct comparison between the two films.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Judging from the end of the City 17 video, they certainly have already filmed a lot of stuff and built a lot of assets (that heavily modified truck and zombie costume), so I doubt they're just going to throw the project away.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Judging from the end of the City 17 video, they certainly have already filmed a lot of stuff and built a lot of assets (that heavily modified truck and zombie costume), so I doubt they're just going to throw the project away.

True, but you never know still.

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
Escape From City 17 was an awesome video. The BBM trailer is just that...a trailer. The video itself is about 13 minutes, far longer than EFC17. Of course, running length has no bearing on how well a film is made, but without seeing the film in its entirety, it is a bit difficult to make a direct comparison between the two films.

On the BBM website they say they have shown the entire thing at film festivals. Why they have not shown us, I dunno. They would certainly get more publicity, like the Purchase Bros.

:eek2:

This is incredible.

How did you miss that? It was literally everywhere about a year ago.

Last edited: