no nali meditate in 420?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
i dont know if its 420 or 413, but somewhere the nali stopped meditating when he talks :(. I just noticed this today while doing my behindview and talking with v420. then i went back to my other computer with 405 on it, and i meditated (i thought i was imagining the whole meditating thing before).

Does this upset anyone else? Did people complain to epic that they had a hard time type killing a meditating nali? ARGH, i say we petition to put meditating back in, or am i taking this too hard? BUT I WANT MEDITATING NALIS DAMNIT!

------------------
go f00k yourself

RitualSuicide

mortiferous pageantry
Jan 5, 2000
CA, US
www.ritualsuicide.com
Dunno why you have this problem, but on my system, the Nali's DO meditate when talking. I'm running 420 and play ONLY on 413 or above servers.

bullet2.gif

|PUF|SoloDancer

Ritual Suicide