'Nother scriptin' question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
I don't understand what this is supposed to be useful for, but bind this to a key:

Axis aLookUp Speed=-100.0
(For the 100 you can put in a lower value, but not higher)

or simply:
LookDown

Hmmm ... maybe I just don't understand exactly what you want. =/

bullet2.gif

©leaner.CH.[$FCE2] - Member of $FCE2 - Respawn Inc. -
UT ©leaned - Tips'n'Tricks for UT Config and Gameplay

[This message has been edited by Cleaner_CH (edited 06-27-2000).]

Hey all,

How would I make a command to have player look straight down at the floor? I have messed around with some Axis commands, but to no avail.
Please dont tell me I have to use mouse every time i want to look all the way down.

Thanks,
Badditude[GoD]

Yes, sorry, I am making my own impact hammer jump script, but I dont want to simply copy it from another site, but this one part i need help with, the rest works fine, i just need a little command to look all the way down. I played around with Axis aLookUp Speed=(value below negative one hundred)

Does anyone know what the exact value is to look all the way down?

Badditude[GoD]