How do I remove intro Video from UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-OwL-

Jun 15, 2000
Montgomery, AL
www.rymix.net
Hey Meat or Rambo, either of you play at =HotFace= or Crash?

_-=_OwL_=-_

bullet2.gif

------------------------
"Spilled spot remover on my dog, now he's gone." - Steven Wright
_-=_OwL_=-_ / Trout / Pocket Tsunami
ngUID : 948364
1999 Intergalactic Minesweeper Tournament Champion

Rambo

Jun 27, 2000
Visit site
Is there a way to edit the .ini file for Unreal Tournament to remove the intro video? I know in Nascar3 you just have to put NO VIDEO in the ini file and it wont play the video. The game takes long enough to start up as it is. Thanks for any help..

+Meat+

Stiff
Jan 27, 2000
Im sure all you "veteran" PUFers are pretty tired of this one so let me handle it *winking with confidence* :)

Go to your \UnrealTournament\System folder and open the UnrealTournament.ini file, 5 or 6 lines down it says LocalMap=CityIntro.unr, replace CityIntro with UT-Logo-Map and it should work.

Dark_Outlaw lPuFl

May 16, 2000
Raleigh, NC
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MEAT!!!

i think that question is asked twice per week!!!

nothing against ya rambo...when i joined up here that was one of the first things i *had* to find out about.

can't someone like come up with a faq with that in it? like commonly asked questions? (i think the xan thing should go in there too since we will be seeing that question in 2 hours by my estimation ;) )

of course, this shows how much i know...chances are, someone already has that up somewhere...

+Meat+

Stiff
Jan 27, 2000
NP Outlaw glad I could step in and fill some pertty huge shoes all you PUFers have.

Yes Owl thats me in =HotFace= :) you've handed me my arse plenty of times :( Haven't see you in a while though.