I Cant find servers...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

XLr8R3

Oct 12, 2010
When the UT servers list refreshes, it clearly states that there are over 1000 servers online, but when the servers start appearing, i only get 300 servers.

I used to play at Multiplay.co.uk servers, one of them called Redeemer Sniper Heaven.

I love that map, and with the servers im getting. NONE of them has That map.

So:

1: Why am i only getting 300 servers?
2: Is there a way that we can connect through an ip? because i have that servers IP.

3: If i start a multiplayer server, but not dedicated, will i be able to get players from around the world into that server?

4: if all else fails. where do i get the map Redeemer sniper heaven and input it into my server?

Id really love to get a full servers list, AND to be able to connect to that Multiplay.co.uk server.

Maybe there is a way that we can connect through ip.

If anyone has any advices, thatd be cool.

Thanks =D