Is xmp a dead game ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DJM312

Beta tester
Oct 3, 2003
Bristol,Ct.
Visit site
I was thinking about installing XMP again , is anyone playing anymore ? Are there any clans still playing ? I loved this game and its a true shame if its gone . Is this forum dead also ?

Last edited:

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Yes, they are playing, you just need to have XFire and give people a shout. There are plenty of XMP players around that would like to play, but they can't due to empty servers - that's where telling others that you would like to have a match is beneficial since players are guaranteed.
Alternatively, you could join a server and wait for a while. People often notice you and join.

Clans, not so much. At least I haven't heard of much activity from them.

The forums are active. Not as much as others, but enough to answer your questions.

And (GR)Killer is being pessimistic :p

Mar 6, 2004
Yes, they are playing, you just need to have XFire and give people a shout. There are plenty of XMP players around that would like to play, but they can't due to empty servers - that's where telling others that you would like to have a match is beneficial since players are guaranteed.
Alternatively, you could join a server and wait for a while. People often notice you and join.

Clans, not so much. At least I haven't heard of much activity from them.

The forums are active. Not as much as others, but enough to answer your questions.

And (GR)Killer is being pessimistic :p

XMP is dead, and when you do ask people besids maybe 1 or 2 they don't even have XMP on their computer on anymore. I dunno who you are asking but the people i ask always say no because they don't have XMP.