UE3 - UT3 Kismet help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stormballe

Sep 16, 2010
Hi people, new here....

Im doing a single player level in UT3ed and am almost complete... have a few issues that I dont know how to resolve and was wondering if anyone could help me out.
general info about the map. Its a DM map. Havnt used UnrealScript only Kismet(not very experienced with kismet but managed to do basic enemies, open doors, check points so I dont restart at the spawn point if i die... stuff like that)

Here comes the things I want to include...

1. I would like to trigger the ending. Since its a single player level Id like to have the player touch, destroy or use a trigger to end/win the level. How do I do?
  2. I would like to remove/alter the Death Match objectives so that I can take out an infinite number of bots instead of the default 20(I think).
  3. Can I remove a team in team deathmatch so that all players joining the game will end up in the same team and bots in the other team, if yes how do I do?
  4. How do I make bots get in vehicles and turrets and use them?

I would be ever greatful if someone can help me out...

Cheers

Last edited:

Odedge

Keeper of Tutorials
May 26, 2009
www.odedge.com
I haven't used Kismet enough to help you with most of your "to do" list. You can check out the Kismet section on my tutorial list. Right now this is a temporary site as I move it to Wordpress.

If you have the time and bandwith, you download the official tutorials that came with the collector's edition of the game.

Good luck. :)

Stormballe

Sep 16, 2010
Thank you ill look into it as soon as i get home from work...
Unfortunately I suck at kismet but I think I will solve it eventually hehe

cheers