Ut Community Patch

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mang Nux

Sep 14, 2010
Which is the best/latest patch for UT? I've seen a few, and now I'm confused as to which I should install...

IronMonkey

Moi?
Apr 23, 2005
Scotland
www.margrave.myzen.co.uk

Mang Nux

Sep 14, 2010

IronMonkey

Moi?
Apr 23, 2005
Scotland
www.margrave.myzen.co.uk
I was meaning the latest community patch, or does using one of those break online gameplay?

OMP-UT V0.2 patch and then add the OpenGL 3.6 renderer. Would that be the way to go?
Ahh. Sorry, I don't use the OMP patch for UT but I do use the OpenGL patch and it certainly doesn't cause a problem with online play for me. That said, I'm sure that there would be howling from the rooftops if the OMP patch caused a significant problem with online play.

The only scenario that I can think of the might be an issue is if some server is running a custom anti-cheat package that looks at the loaded DLLs but I quite often find that I'm not going to play on those because of the amount of non-standard rubbish that they try to download.

Mang Nux

Sep 14, 2010
Ahh. Sorry, I don't use the OMP patch for UT but I do use the OpenGL patch and it certainly doesn't cause a problem with online play for me. That said, I'm sure that there would be howling from the rooftops if the OMP patch caused a significant problem with online play.

The only scenario that I can think of the might be an issue is if some server is running a custom anti-cheat package that looks at the loaded DLLs but I quite often find that I'm not going to play on those because of the amount of non-standard rubbish that they try to download.

Why don't you use the OMP patch? ...I mean to say; is there any reason not to use it? (cause some problem?)

Mang Nux

Sep 14, 2010
I just wanted the OpenAL/Fmod audio drivers from the patch, that's why I install it (now I have to figure out which is better!).

Mang Nux

Sep 14, 2010
Last edited:

medor

Mar 15, 2009
Official demo UT99 + Official patch 436nodelta + optimization +(WOTgreal Exporter v.3005,*XConsole v.3.4.1,*Acorp UTGM v.3F ,*Actor Class Browser True,*Ready ClanFlags,*Last renderer opengl35 and D3D9,*LauncherUT99HighPriority,*UnrealTournament.ini modified,*User.ini modified,*WarConfig ready*BT Browser,*Udemo33 etc...