UE3 - UT3 UnrealScript Studio Error?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ace08

PyroPhreak
Feb 12, 2008
Hello. I'm here because for some reason, I keep getting this error every time I try to compile a script for UT3 (not UDK) on UnrealScript Studio for Visual Studio. I have been looking all over Google, and other places, but I could not find a definite answer.:confused:

The script output directory is not set. On the Build tab under project properties, check the box to manually set the UCC output directory and set the correct folder.

What I want to know is how I can fix this. I'm sure I have my General & Build tabs set up right, but just in case you want to look at them, here they are.

FYI: The directory of my mod is C:\Users\<User_Name>\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects

Here they are:
MVS1.jpg

MVS2.jpg

Follow Up: I just tried changing the 'Target Game' from Unreal Tournament 3 to Unreal Engine 3 Mod and configured the Manually set UCC output directory to my UTGame folder in UT3, but not I get these errors.

Warning: Could not identify package name from source path 'myMod.uc'

Error: No packages were specified to build.

Thank you.:)

brold9999

Apr 5, 2009
Does it say literally C:\Users\<User>\Documents\... or did you edit that before posting?