Invite

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
I finally have a good enough connection to play gamtes online so I am celebrating by making a quick match tonight online. Anyone who wants to come is invited. Just post here if you're interested so I know whether anyone is coming or not.

Server Name:Arnox
DM-Morbias
Mutators:
JumpMatch
GTX
Arena Physics
Stuffswapper

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
No, I was only looking in the DM tab (trying to narrow it down to find his server). There seem to be tons of them, and quite a few with pings low enough for me to...
Ah, a taker. Don't waste your time looking for the server now though. It's not up. Yet. I suppose you want to try out my DM tonight then?

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Not necessarily. I'm afraid my connection suck something awful. I just wanted to see what the ping was like. I'll definitely play if the ping was >100... You haven't told me where you are...
In eastern ND. Let's just try it out.