I thought we were supposed to get new stuff today!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
I know it's still 9 over on the west coast, but most of the time these things are done early for the east coast. :(

------------------
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Nobody promised anything Dopefish. They left it kind of vague. I seem to recall reading that the patch "could be released as early as this weekend." That certainly leaves it open.

You oughta stick a "-Homer Simpson" (without the quotation marks) in your sig after the quote. Homer rocks and that is one of his funniest quotes. You oughta cite it and give him credit, IMHO.

bullet2.gif

"Life could be a dream, if I could take you up to paradise up above... and you could tell me, I'm the only one that you love. Live could be a dream sweetheart. Hello, hello again...." - The Billy Williams Quartet.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
*sigh*

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

TheMan

Jan 31, 2000
Oregon
You have got to be kidding Boom. That IMHO makes it seem as if you are serious. Credit for a cartoon character?? If I remember correctly you used to quote a song and I don't remember seeing any credit given for the author.

bullet2.gif

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Yah, I finally found the band who originally did the Sh-Boom song. The first verse is my new sig... with cite. :) I put the "Boom Boom Boom lets go back to my room" song in there for a short time too at the request of Ms. Kristina. I didn't cite it because I have no idea who sings it. :eek:

I don't think Homer Simpson is entitled to any less respect just because he is a cartoon character. ;) Homer's one of the coolest people I know, fictional or not.

I put the IMHO in there just to make it clear that I know that The Dopefish can do whatever the heck he wants with his sig and he totally has the right to tell me to blork off. :)

Also, I may just be trying to test out the theory in you sig TheMan. Just testing the limits of my own stupidity, :eek:

In other words, I know I'm a dork, please ignore me. :)

bullet2.gif

"Life could be a dream, if I could take you up to paradise up above... and you could tell me, I'm the only one that you love. Live could be a dream sweetheart. Hello, hello again...." - The Billy Williams Quartet.

TheMan

Jan 31, 2000
Oregon
lol Boom. You know, I thought that might be the same song but I couldnt quite put it together. The funny thing is, is that I dont know where that quote of mine came from. I ripped it off from someone though. :)

It's all good!

bullet2.gif

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. -Author Unknown-

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Gimme another hint Lizard.

That sounds awfully familiar.

bullet2.gif