Unreal Championship 2 PC map remakes/conversions/ports

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Good find. I can't say thoug since I don't have UC2.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I have a suggestion for that mod....please keep the normal res tetxures on the guns, or at least make it optional to switch the new ones if those will be made...also I would like to have the exact strength and projectile look like in UC, the strength etc can be found at liandri archives.

Also would it be possible to make air control and speed and shields etc behave like in UC too? Maybe through separate mut.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I don't see any release thread and I am not registered at Epic's forums if you mean that...
So I would be glad if anyone forwarded that request. The original textures seem good enough to me personally.

Last edited:

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
I don't see why you'd want to keep those 64x64-something resolution textures. It's like wanting to have non-S3TC textures instead of S3TCs in Unreal...
The damage is already the same as in UC I think.
All those stats will work with Species Stats Plus, at least for now.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I don't see why you'd want to keep those 64x64-something resolution textures. It's like wanting to have non-S3TC textures instead of S3TCs in Unreal...
The damage is already the same as in UC I think.
All those stats will work with Species Stats Plus, at least for now.

Actually I use S3TC only in UT, never in Unreal. I want the originals as well, make it optional for ****s sake. Sheesh...plus for Unreal conversion, actually I like the flak model, if anyone would port the UC flak over....

The reason why I am replacing the textures for unreal psx conversion is beacuse these are very low detail and low res, much more so than original Unreal textures and I want to minimize package use. They look far worse than the xbox original textures....

But still, the projectile look should be same as in UC, the linkgun especially. And dual assaultrifle should be optional as well since that wasn't in original and it seems to be the same as UT2004 one damage wise and the way it shoots.

Last edited:

Dont be a nubcake

Feb 29, 2008
get a life

Wow.. finally able to see Praxis and Morbias also replicated from the uc2 version? Looks from the layout not that great as expected.

Expected by whom? :rolleyes: (falied/bitter modTeams?):gonk:

Try playing DM-Praxis on UC2 then on UT2004 and then tell me your not F.O.S. ;) :gonk:

Last edited by a moderator: