[Movie] The Expendables

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkCrow

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Jun 13, 2004
Brasil
Gisele Itie :)
gisele-itie1.jpg

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I swear I've heard this announcer voice somewhere before.. mhhhh..

Anyway, wow with the cast list. That's an insane amount of well-known actors.

Last edited:

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
Samsies. Going to see it just for the hilarious cast and the inevitable amount of testosterone this movie will have. It's almost like seeing another 300 rip off... except it wont be a rip off this time.

xMurphyx

Jun 2, 2008
liandri.darkbb.com
Wow. The cast-list reads like a list of the coolest camp-action heroes ever. Almost offensive for every badass who's left out here, lol. Poor Sam Jackson.:lol:

I'm definitely looking forward to this now.:)

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
ha! that's a good point.

they've got an ensemble of "Rambo" characters.
so it's like, who did they forget?

Chuck Norris?
van Damme?
Steven Segal?
Vin Diesel?
Kurt Russel?
Wesley Snipes?

:lol:

Van Damme declined the offer, Snipes couldn't leave the country due to tax reasons, and I am sure Chuck is retired. The rest I have no idea.

Also I will be first in line.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
ha! that's a good point.

Chuck Norris?
van Damme?
Steven Segal?
Vin Diesel?
Kurt Russel?
Wesley Snipes?

Seagal is too old to do his own stunts ;)
And I guess he's too happy playing cop in his cop-reality show-thing.

Besides ... there already are too many big boys in there as is.

It's almost like seeing another 300 rip off... except it wont be a rip off this time.
It probably will be like 'the magnificent seven' ... with a modern setting & budget and of course as camp as possible.

The trailer did make me wonder if this was going to be an April-fools' gag though.

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
Arnie isn't playing an active role in the movie. As far as I can tell he's basically playing a character that has connections but doesn't get his hands dirty.

The astounding thing to me is that during the shooting, Stone Cold's character fights Stallone and Stone Cold actually fractured a bone in Stallone's neck during one of their fight scenes.

My fight with Stone Cold Steve Austin was so vicious that I ended up getting a hairline fracture in my neck. I'm not joking. I haven't told anyone this, but I had to have a very serious operation afterwards.

"I now have a metal plate in my neck."
source

SirYawnalot

Slapping myself in the face
Jan 17, 2004
England
www.facebook.com
I remember hearing that Stallone suffered a couple of other significant injuries during the shoot. It's one hell of a way for a 63 year old to be making a living...
...I'm glad he is, though. Really looking forward to this film.

SnaKe-Fu

Thread Killer.
Dec 26, 2000
California
www.7igaming.com
ha! that's a good point.

Chuck Norris?
van Damme?
Steven Segal?
Vin Diesel?
Kurt Russel?
Wesley Snipes?

I'd only put two of those guys into this movie! Snipes, Segal, Damme, and Diesel are all C list actors now. Russel and Norris should be in it though. Wouldn't be surprised if Sam L Jackson makes a cameo =D