Rare Mods/Muts

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Anyone know of any and, maybe, even a download link to them? I THINK I have a few which are hard to get. It took me a bit of digging for them anyway.

Sgt.Muffin

PWC-Gaming
Sep 7, 2009
Wisconsin, USA
www.sgtmuffin.com
About three years ago I wrote a basic mod of Deathmatch called whipmatch where the only gun you get is a whip gun (also known in as a Concussion Rifle) and the death messages and messages are customized. All maps for whipmatch are built for it.

Problem is at this time I only have it in my big map pack at my site (it comes bundled with it). Direct Link to Pack Here

Is it pretty? Not necessarily, but it is fun with a lot of people, all maps are bot mapped too.