2K4 SP Ladder bug

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Xoleras

Mar 20, 2010
I haven't played 2k4 in a while until now and I decided to play SP mode in a ladder match on godlike difficulty. I am using a custom model and I've got through the team qualification. The problem is I am not receiving the prize money rewards you get after completing the team game matches. I have recreated the profile to see if it would change anything and it hasn't meaning that there's no way for me to advance in the ladder because of the credits system that UT2004 has. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Yea I seriously doubt Epic goes back and tests and plays all the way through the single player as a test for each patch they release. They're more worried about plugging security wholes then keeping that part of the game functional.

If you want to make it all the way through the single player you'll probably have to install the base version and go through it unpatched, then win your trophies and then patch everything after you unlock all that stuff.