GTF role call

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
I post on both, but only because of these recent events. I'll stop when this whole thing gets played out.

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Enigmatic Terror

HONK IF YOU LOVE JUSTICE!!!
May 11, 2000
PA
The recent infestation doesn't make me very proud to admit it :), but I do frequent the GT forums. It was actually the first board I registered for and ended up "hanging out" in.

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Duh, my name is Scorchio. I come over here and called this entire forum a bunch of llamas. Then I say that they are no fun because they don't like to gaybash because they aren't hatefull losers like me. Then I started a bunch of stupid threads designed just to start up a bunch of trouble.

Now I can't figure out why I'm not welcome here. Somebody please give me a nickel so I can buy a clue.

Doink!

bullet2.gif

I would give everything I own to be half as handsome as Boom.

Status
Not open for further replies.