Would one of the Mod's here like to tell me...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Even I can tell you. It's because we know your past. All to well, in fact. And you're starting down the wrong path. The mods (I'm not saying who) just want to stop you before you do any damage.

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
More enlightened than yours, on all counts. You're just the little engine that could...not stop annoying people. Your welcome has been worn out here, and I'm not one to stay out of the in-crowd.

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Dude how stupid are you?

If I came into your house, said you were no fun, started to insult you, and tried to start up a bunch of trouble, wouldn't you ask me to leave?

Learn to have fun without being mean. Its more fun that way because then people might actually like you.

bullet2.gif

I would give everything I own to be half as handsome as Boom.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Spelunky: he didn't come here to have people like him anyway. He was looking to annoy us.

bullet2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.