I find this woman to be a suitable mate for procreation as her physical features reveal her genes to

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
you can't judge these women very well when they're done up and wearing their skating outfits. unfortunately, Kim Yu-na looks better that way, because when she's casual, she looks like a middle schooler.

Yu_Na-Kim-030.jpg

if I wanted to imagine that I was having sex with an 11-year old girl, then I would just go to Taiwan and have sex with an 11-year old girl ;)

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I hear Thailand is the destination to go to for 11 year old girls...

Taiwan... Thailand... one pedo sex trade is just as good as the other.

I think this thread is getting off to a great start.

Well, call me a pedo if 19 years old is too young. While you guys are hitting matured American Women...

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEwPqZQcTs8[/m]

... I will be hitting this.

4254375417_c222db3bf6_o.jpg

if I wanted to imagine that I was having sex with an 11-year old girl, then I would just go to Taiwan and have sex with an 11-year old girl ;)

Where in Taiwan can you do that? It's a pretty wealthy country, so I don't imagine there is a lot of child prostitution.

Last edited:

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
I tried to go to sleep early last night, flicked on the tv idly, and before i knew it it was 2 am and i was furiously masturbating to figure skaters.
Looks like i wasnt the only one.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
It's a pretty wealthy country, so I don't imagine there is a lot of child prostitution.
wealth has nothing to do with whether or not a country has child prostitution.

the United States is wealthy.
but if you really wanted to, you could pay to f*ck a 9 year old girl here just as easily as you could in any third world country.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
wealth has nothing to do with whether or not a country has child prostitution.

the United States is wealthy.
but if you really wanted to, you could pay to f*ck a 9 year old girl here just as easily as you could in any third world country.

This statement is about as ignorant as it gets. You've obviously never been to a third world country, outside of tourists resorts. Now the United States might not be morally perfect, but we've generally got our **** together in the ways that really matter. Specifically, the two things that probably influence sex tourism the most are:

Effectiveness of law enforcement (mitigating factors) and
Desperation of the poorest class (driving factors)

So theoretically you could have a problem in a country that was technically rich, but had poor law enforcement and a desperate lower class. We have comparatively excellent law enforcement and our lower class, while neglected compared to a lot of other first world countries, is doing a hell of a lot better than the lower class in developing countries.

Could you "pay to f*ck a 9 year old girl" here in the U.S.? Probably, if you were patient and careful. As easily as you could in a third world country? Not by a mile. Why do you think sex tourism is such a problem?

edit: should have looked this up first - see below.

Last edited: