UT DM-Relinquished

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

rmcollins3

AKA "Doublez-Down"
Relinquished.gif

An older map of mine that I made right about the time UT99 started its downslide. Just thought some might like to give it a whirl for old time sakes. Uses some Rune textures and Hyperboreal.umx (included) for some atmosphere.

Get it HERE.

or

Here

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2005
Despite everyone here saying they prefer the _classic_ UT, the comments on maps for UT here are a bit rare...

The map looks good, maybe a bit too high-poly? :)

[EDIT: here]

Last edited:

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
seriously though, there has to be a better place to get your maps.:(

EDIT: Also, when I first saw the title, I thought I had it already but that was not the case. It sounded familiar and it's because there is actually a DM-Relinquish (without the 'ed' on the end) for UT3 in a thread here back in June 2008 (but I don't think it was ever made final) and there is a DM-Relinquish for UT2004. I have no idea how either plays or looks and I don't have either one, but I'm sure this one is better.:)

Last edited:

Kaal979

TheSinew
Jan 10, 2009
Germany
Actually disliking holy arenas Im downloading it though!

EDIT: Compliment - almost better than from original UT!
But dont forget that in the dark future the churches are preferred objectives for the Dark Legion.

Last edited: