UT 4-Team Maps & Game Types

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LotharQ

Feb 15, 2010
Hello Everyone,

This is my 1st post on the forum so let me start by saying thank you for hosting the site.

I am getting ready to host a UT GOTY 1999 LAN party for some of my friends & their youngsters and would like to do some 4-team deathmatch. Are there any good maps out there that are made for 4-team play?

My next question is whether any of the other game types besides team deathmatch support this function? Thank you for your support in advance.

LotharQ Out!

LotharQ

Feb 15, 2010
Thanks

I was hoping for a better result on info but I do thank you guys for responding. I have found some CTF4 maps and will install and try out this weekend. I will let you know how it goes.

LotharQ Out!

medor

Mar 15, 2009
exemple mapvote ctf4

Code:
CustomGameConfig[6]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="CTF4.CTF4Game",NewPrefix="SA4CTF",Mutators="SmartCTFX01.SmartCTFX,SmartCTFX01.SmartCTFXBinds,ZPPure7G.ZP_SniperArena,Pheonix.PheonixMut,AS-FlagsCC.CustomFlags4,AntiTweakV42.AntiTweak",Settings="GoalTeamScore=2.000000,TimeLimit=20,bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bCarryBack=False,bDesignation=False,bSubtraction=False,bElimination=True,bDistribution=True,bMultiCap=True,bMultiWeaponStay=True,bBalanceTeams=True,FriendlyFireScale=0.0,bTournament=False,bautopause=False,MaxPlayers=12,MaxTeams=4,MaxSpectators=0,MinPlayers=4,bForceRespawn=False")

you must change name of maps
CTF-[4]-Antartic.unr

List1Filter[7]=SA4CTF-[4]-Extortion-v2
List1Filter[8]=SA4CTF-[4]-Antartic
List1Filter[9]=SA4CTF-[4]-Inane2
List1Filter[10]=SA4CTF-[4]-Command
List1Filter[11]=SA4CTF-[4]-Crossroads
List1Filter[12]=SA4CTF-[4]-IndusRage
List1Filter[13]=SA4CTF-[4]-Random
List1Filter[14]=SA4CTF-[4]-SpacePyramid
List1Filter[15]=SA4CTF-[4]-Coret
List1Filter[16]=SA4CTF-[4]-Lucius
List1Filter[17]=SA4CTF-[4]-Scandinavium
List1Filter[18]=SA4CTF-[4]-Bedrooms][sa
List1Filter[19]=SA4CTF-[4]-BrokenLimitzCB

medor

Mar 15, 2009
if you whant to try it or do it on tournament mode unreal://217.163.10.212:7777/?password=teamas

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
I was hoping for a better result on info but I do thank you guys for responding. I have found some CTF4 maps and will install and try out this weekend. I will let you know how it goes.

LotharQ Out!

What I'm saying is, you don't need to get new maps for 4-way TDM. All you have to do is set up team deathmatch, and one of the options is # of teams. Any map will do, you just have to decide which ones are best based on how many players you have. :)