DOOM 3????

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
I've known about that for a couple months now. I expect it to do well.

Whoops! This is in UT? WTF is it doing here?

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[This message has been edited by The Dopefish (edited 06-22-2000).]

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
Not that funny imo... just Doom described as if it was a new game.

Off topic: have you tried playing Doom/][ with a modern sound card? The music really r0&gt;&lt;0r5, it sounds like when Doom was released the sound cards didn't even exist to play all the music (there are little background bits of the music that I've never haeard at all).

I think id should make a Doom 3, actually. I saw news of one on Teletext years ago but it obviously never materialized.

bullet2.gif

"I wish to make a complaint about this here parrot what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique."
"Oh yes? What's wrong with it?"
"I'll tell you what's wrong with it my lad. It's stone dead."
-Monty Python's Flying Circus