Talk Shows: Jerry Springer and others...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BlackCheetah

Jan 22, 2008
Jerry Springer, Jeremy Kyle, Maury, Steve Wilkps, Trisha etc...

People criticize that these shows exploit people, and use vulnerable people for profit gain but... I think they do fix problems way faster than any therapist.

I watch Jerry Springer all the time, there are some that are fake, but I don't think its the shows fault, its just that U.S citizens tend to go rampant on shows more such as American Idol, though maury can't be faked since it uses DNA, but the way they try to make people look bad or look sad and pitiful makes me dislike it.

From what I have seen people with real problems who attend Jerry Springer are actually more mature than the filth that goes on Maury. Come on, 12 daddies and you don't know who is the father, Jerry Springer atleast confess they cheated, while on maury they have to get strapped up to a detector and lie stupidily but overall... These shows actually help and prevent these problems.

Any of you see Jerry Springer and watch two men fighting each other over a woman and nerdily kicking the genes out of each and then they get distracted by the crowds protests, and requests and then in the end they forget what they were even fighting about, thats real problem solving. I bet they go home and sleep for the night then the next day they don't even remember they hate each other.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
How would mushrooms take your strength away. That's not right, it's wrong.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Jerry Springer, Jeremy Kyle, Maury, Steve Wilkps, Trisha etc...

People criticize that these shows exploit people, and use vulnerable people for profit gain but... I think they do fix problems way faster than any therapist.

I watch Jerry Springer all the time, there are some that are fake, but I don't think its the shows fault, its just that U.S citizens tend to go rampant on shows more such as American Idol, though maury can't be faked since it uses DNA, but the way they try to make people look bad or look sad and pitiful makes me dislike it.

From what I have seen people with real problems who attend Jerry Springer are actually more mature than the filth that goes on Maury. Come on, 12 daddies and you don't know who is the father, Jerry Springer atleast confess they cheated, while on maury they have to get strapped up to a detector and lie stupidily but overall... These shows actually help and prevent these problems.

Any of you see Jerry Springer and watch two men fighting each other over a woman and nerdily kicking the genes out of each and then they get distracted by the crowds protests, and requests and then in the end they forget what they were even fighting about, thats real problem solving. I bet they go home and sleep for the night then the next day they don't even remember they hate each other.

If I was in one room with you I'd start connecting heavy objects with your skull at high velocities.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Next week on Jerry Springer :
"I was bullied by Balton ... on a forum and it made me cry"

notfather.gif

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Ok I admit, I had some eh... pleasure watching the jerry springer freakshow. Back in the90s iirc. But only for a short time. Because honestly, it's so incredibly stupid. The stupid was just too strong. Haven't watched one of those moronic talkshows in ages. And why would I?