UE1 - UT mover brush/multi skybox help ut99

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

stuntz0rZ

Feb 3, 2010
Joliet,IL USA
www.facebook.com
ive been out of unrealED for a few years and want to finish some work now ;)

Think i forgot some things... like when I move a moving brush it appears moved but in the game its in the same spot. grrr. Also does anyone know how to use the multi skybox script? i was never able to get it working but my map would love it.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
To select one of several sky boxes you need to use a special custom ZoneInfo in your regular zones. (try this one, for example)
Basically you create your sky boxes as usual (with a SkyZoneInfo or RockingSkyZoneInfo) and then in the regular zones where the players are you don't place ZoneInfos, but SelectableSkyZoneInfos (or whichever custom multi-sky ZoneInfo [you should read the class name as MultiSky-ZoneInfo, not Multi-SkyZoneInfo!] you want to use) and set its SkyZoneTag accordingly. You need to do this for every zone your sky could possibly be seen from. Also, every zone can have only one sky, so you cannot create some thing like a tunnel where you only turn around and suddenly see a different sky!

About the mover: Make sure you move it with KeyNum set to 0, otherwise you only change the selected key frame's location/rotation.