PuF clans, post your links!(and LoL is broken)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Temporary Account

Temporarily Permanent
Jan 25, 2000
cosmicmonstersinc.com
Hey, I want to put links to the other PuF clans that I know about on my clans site. So, rather than troll through tthe whole forum looking for links, I'll ask you to post them here.

I already have |C|ondemned's and NWA's addy. I need the following:

LoL: I tried going to the page in someone's sig, but it never connected.
Ci: Need the Royal Fish ;)
MUTTS: Can't forget the loyal hounds

These are the ones I can think of, who's members I have played with. If I've missed you, and I know/have played with you, please give me your clans addy. Thanks!

------------------
-[CMi]Soul-Crusher
<A HREF="http://www.cosmicmonstersinc.com" TARGET=_blank>
www.cosmicmonstersinc.com</A>

"A stalking ground without prey - a flash of superstition whimpering like a crippled animal -
Dogs of the Soul-Crusher - Pulling closer like the blue steel jaws of hell"
-- Soul-Crusher/WhiteZombie

"Blood on the stone I do not surrender - Wait'n for someone I do not remember"
-- Cosmic Monsters, Inc./White Zombie

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
let's see if my link works...

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Morety|PuF

Because hey, if it weren't for Llamas? I wouldn't seem like such a great guy.

]LoL[ - A big clan of Spam.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Okay, the link is good, it's the website's gone down. (which isn't as fun as a blonde going...never mind)

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Morety|PuF

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Hehe...Sieze the Powerfully Royal Fish! :)

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Temporary Account

Temporarily Permanent
Jan 25, 2000
cosmicmonstersinc.com
Yeah, I got the redirect. So that's the one I've got. Thanks :)

BTW, Rooster. I was looking at your list of games. You guys are Lava whores! I mean..damn! Every game was a shutout except for one (where you got shut out.) Brutal...just brutal. :)

bullet2.gif

-[CMi]Soul-Crusher
<A HREF="http://www.cosmicmonstersinc.com" TARGET=_blank>
www.cosmicmonstersinc.com</A>

"A stalking ground without prey - a flash of superstition whimpering like a crippled animal -
Dogs of the Soul-Crusher - Pulling closer like the blue steel jaws of hell"
-- Soul-Crusher/WhiteZombie

"Blood on the stone I do not surrender - Wait'n for someone I do not remember"
-- Cosmic Monsters, Inc./White Zombie

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
We have allowed 2 scores (not wins) when we're Blue on LavaGiant.

We're marginally less successful on Red. (lost one game - but been scored on, I think).

:)

Here's a tip to ANY CLAN! Do some research before picking maps & colors! Our most recent game, the other team picked Red for Lava. Bad move in my book. :)

bullet2.gif

|C|Rooster|PuF
Defenseman for |C|ondemned

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
I just checked my link again. The site's working. It was just down for a brief period yesterday afternoon.

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Morety|PuF

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
Ruiner, you should (shouldn't maybe?) publicize that Blender is on/leads AOC as well - he rubs some people the wrong way and may not like finding out he's there. ;)

You gotta get along with your clan mates or it's not gonna work. :(

bullet2.gif

|C|Rooster|PuF
Defenseman for |C|ondemned

The_Ruiner

Masterful
Ok. Here's the deal with Blender. For the reason you mentioned above Rooster, it seems that people don't want to admit that Blender a good player (save LordKhaine who at least admitted it) just because they don't like him. He, from what I can tell, is one of the most improved players recently. And I seem to remember the only matches we won in Ci, Blender was helping on the offense and me and WD were on D. He also works hard for me, running our website and keeping things organized. As far as his attitude. I'm working on that. :) So, if this the reason that some are reluctant to join, I find it juvenille. My prior military experience showed me that not everyone in a team think alike and are all different. The key is to overcome pettyness to accomplish a goal. I believe that's what a team is about and I will give most anyone a chance.. I'm looking for people willing to take that chance. A big reason I left Ci had nothing to do with quality of people. We all got along great. It was the lack of organization. Blender's genuinely trying, so give him a chance..

bullet2.gif

Defender for |AOC| "Art Of Capture" http://aoc.clanhappy.com