Who is a stronger opponent to beat Xan Or Akasha ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Who is strongest

• Clanlord

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Akasha

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Xan Kriegor

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Malcolm

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Angelus

Dec 21, 2009
Who is a stronger opponent to Beat Xan Or Akasha ?

Xan on Last level on Unreal Tournament Goty

Or Akasha on Unreal Tournament 3

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
I think you'll get best results/fair comparison when you beat each of them first time on highest difficulty level. Once you've played it through you have some imagination how they play and can take advantage of that. They are still bots and that makes them predictable once you have learned their techniques.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Xan is the easiest. Akasha becomes extremely annoying if you manage to not to die since she has skill adjust. Malcolm in UT2k4 was challenging, mostly because I really hate that terrible version of HyperBlast XL-size. Never won against Clanlord, plus I was bored with the game.
So my pick is Clanlord. Selket in UC2 definitely was interesting in challenge too (yeah she starts with a UDamage).

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Clanlord is from UT2k4 and it's an ass.
Xan is easily predictable, plus Invisibility isn't really that powerful in Hyperblast under the hands of a bot.

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
WHat in the final battle or before?

Because I have fought him before

Bloody Mothership

How come theyre team can do it really quick but my bots are **** with it.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Yes, as the final TDM and DM battles. Beating Malcolm, Clanlord and Xan as final bosses was also the legal way to unlock these characters.

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
Lets not forget we compare games where one is two generations older.
For that time Xan's AI was quite advanced for a deathmach bot and proved to be a challange on higher difficulty levels.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
WHat in the final battle or before?

Because I have fought him before

Bloody Mothership

How come theyre team can do it really quick but my bots are **** with it.

Clanlord is the only exclusive boss, he doesn't appear in the Skaarj team before(at least never for me, while Xan and Malcolm are seen before) and I had him always (except for third time when it was Xan), it depends what difficulty you play and how good you are, it then assigns you the boss that way.
It is very unfair and lame boss after all.
I beat Clanlord with heats for first time, the second time I beat him without cheats, but rather hiding most of time from him and hit and run.

Last edited:

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Loque was the real boss of UT.

I have never seen ClanLord in the tournament aside his boss battle, as well.

Angelus

Dec 21, 2009
Akasha,Scythe,Malcolm,Reaper,Clanlord
Xan,Dominator,Gorge,Mr Crow
Magdalena(Model for ut2004),Invasion Monsters,Kragoth,Brock

xMurphyx

Jun 2, 2008
liandri.darkbb.com
Out of the ones in the poll I have only fought Malcolm and Akasha and I beat Akasha on Insane with little trouble but Malcolm was tough as nails.
I won't vote as I haven't fought against all the options, but out of those two Malcolm was a lot harder for me.