PDA

View Full Version : v3 and Unreal

Jenkins
22nd Nov 1999, 01:24 AM
Didn't think I'd get many people to post back, and need Wanderer's help on this... here it is:

I recently got a v3 3000 and everything was fine. Now I went into the 3dfx tweaks in the Display properties and changed the settings to Glide/OpenGL. And when I start Unreal now, it's windowed, even though Ive got it set to startup fullscreen. I try to get it to run fullscreen but it doesnt work. I set the settings back to normal, and it still loads up in a window. Anyone know what I should do? WTF is the problem?

Jenkins

Jenkins
22nd Nov 1999, 01:57 PM
Another problem, in the Preferences in Unrealed, when I try to check the 3dfx Glide support fails to load. It seems to me that Unreal doesn't use my Voodoo3. What's the deal with that? Anyone know of any patches I can get or something that will make it use it?

Jenkins

Wanderer
22nd Nov 1999, 04:41 PM
I'm sending you to the only place I know with answers for questions like this. Anandtech ( http://www.anandtech.com/ ). Just register and post the question either in the general discussion or the video section. Lots of people can help you there.

pooch_skrew
27th Nov 1999, 08:47 PM
go to your unreal\system folder and delete unreal.ini and user.ini when you start the game it will setup like the first time you ran it ask if you have a 3d card and all