Shrinking player/pawn

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Hi,

wanna mut that allows to shrink yourself ingame (per console command for example), I mean not the shrink gun.

If you know where to get that one (if available), I'd be glad about the information.

Thanks

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Big thanks to you and Matrix. I can't test it offline, because my broken UT wont open the mutator manager window (to activate UMTcoop), but I trust it works and hope to use it on Killerbee's server soon (I gave him the link already).

Thanks!

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Psycho, you can open map with command open map?mutator=pawnshrinker.pawnshrinker,UTMCoop.UTMCoopMutator

And the mutator will be in.

Or doing this in ini.

[olroot.OldskoolUTMenuBotmatchCW]
Map=MH-Revenge][.unr
GameType=MonsterHunt.MonsterHunt
MutatorList=UTMCoop.UTMCoopMutator,PawnShrinker.PawnShrinker
bKeepMutators=True

[UTMenu.UTStartGameCW]
bKeepMutators=True
GameType=MonsterHunt.MonsterHunt
Map=MH-Revenge][.unr
MutatorList=UTMCoop.UTMCoopMutator,PawnShrinker.PawnShrinker

DeusIX

Engineer
Mar 22, 2009
Winland
This reminds me of something...

A long time ago I was planning to do some uscript, a new gt. I actually did make some of the elements, but stopped because I couldn't make my menu-system work.:mad:

- The name was of that gt was: 7 Day Siege
- It was played [mainly] in CTF maps (,for they have bases).
- 2 Teams: one Skaarj and one Humans. (and their allies)

Points were awarded based on the enemy's type vs Your type (or class if you prefer that).

So basically as a skaarj. You'd start as a pupae, working your way up to warlord, by killing enemies.
As a Human You'd start as some Grunt with chainsaw.

If only I'd gotten that damn menu system to work... and I recall that I had some issues about replacing player meshes.
It would have been so damn fun mod.

This was 6 years ago.

..damn

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Ah well, there was some 7 day siege project by a guy called Skaarj Slayer at about the same time. But it was singleplayer project I believe.