Connection Failed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

xvlin

Feb 11, 2009
I was playing on a server and I got kicked out, connection failed at first I thought okay I got banned for whatever reason, but I couldn't join any servers without getting that. As soon as I start UT it says connection failed, I didn't change anything anyone know why this is? Can't connect to any servers.

Edit - Seems a simple computer restart fixes it, weird though after playing many years I've never encountered that problem.

Last edited:

xvlin

Feb 11, 2009
Thanks, the problem is still persisting unfortunately. Anyone else have this problem or had? Restarting fixes it, but it's getting tiresome having to do that every couple of games.

Skillz

ut-files.com
Nov 29, 2003
www.planetmonsterhunt.com
Thanks, the problem is still persisting unfortunately. Anyone else have this problem or had? Restarting fixes it, but it's getting tiresome having to do that every couple of games.

I had a similar problem on my old laptop a few years ago. Turns out my wireless card was going bad. I replaced the wireless card in my laptop and the problem went away. So I'm not sure if it was hardware related or software related to the wireless card I had. I only replaced the wireless card with a better one, because my wireless connection would sometime gets dropped as well. The new card fixed all the connection issues I had.

With that being said, if you are on wireless. I'd try to reinstall the card's drivers. Maybe move closer to the access point and/or restart the access point.