Angels Fall First: Planetstorm RC5-Beta

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Angels Fall First: Planetstorm RC5-Beta, the space/ground objective-based assault modification for Unreal Tournament 3, has been released! As you can see by the screenshots below, it's quite a looker and if you're still not convinced you can always check out the RC5 trailer. Among the updates:

• All new capital ship models
  • Two new space maps and reworked, streamlined versions of others
  • Improvements to vehicle handling and weapons
  • Two new character models
  • Pre-game briefing screen with objectives and tips
  • Squad order commands

Check out the release thread for install instructions and download links.

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
I'm glad to be at school where there is a faster internet connection.
Sanctum, The Haunted and now this. I don't know how many games I can play! :crysmile:

SteelKiller

Jan 5, 2006
this mod is better then most full games we have to pay for. this team is doing a damn good job on the mod. the thing i am waiting on is for them to release is the MECHS! yes MECHS! FINALLY a UT3 Mod with MECHS! thats all this bad ass mod needs "which i am kinda of let down that the mod team hasnt yet added any type of mech to the mod and its at RC5 now" once they add the mechs it will bring in a huge number of players. i dont know why any UT3 mod teams does not ever tap into the mech fanbase.

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Now this is one modification that has serious potential to go commercial.

Jetfire

Jul 25, 2005
Hey guys, thanks for all your kind responses!

In the interests of 'keeping it real' our mod looks the part but still needs hefty amounts of polish and smoothing out the gameplay, so don't raise your expectations too high. Hopefully you'll find something in there you like enough to keep you coming back for more though!

We have a regular scheduled game night on the Cozworld server in my sig because, lets face it, shooting a human capital-ship helmsman in the back of the head is way more fun than a bot.

Saturdays 7pm GMT, hope to see some new faces there :)

ps @ Dest- Angels Fall First was/is a Homeworld mod first...

Last edited: