View Teammate in UT2004 Jailbreak

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Jul 2, 2004
Simple question. In UT2004 Jailbreak, is there a way to disable viewing the opposite team with the "view teammate" bind when logged in as an administrator? I host online games all the time, and need to be logged in as admin at all times. When I play in my own server, I don't want to see the enemy when I hit the "view teammate" button. I only want to see my own team members like I'm supposed to.

Last edited:

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Sorry, this is hard-coded. Is there any reason why you need to be admin all the time? I mean, you could bind login/logout to a key so you are only admin when you really need to.

Jul 2, 2004
Sorry, this is hard-coded. Is there any reason why you need to be admin all the time? I mean, you could bind login/logout to a key so you are only admin when you really need to.

As many times as I modify the bots, change the map, and pause the game for family members when they are in - that would get rather tedious. But I guess at this point, what choice do I have?