Getting a GPU to work

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
i have my computer working but I cannot get my computer to recognise the fact its there.

It simply says that its a VGA Adaptor.

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
woops.

it works now,( didn't edit main message) but there's no sound coming out of any of my games.

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
It works now I couldn't connect to the internet on my computer so I had to download the drivers of another computer and transfer them on mine.
thanks.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Put all the drivers on a cd or usb stick. It'll save you a lot of time if you ever have to reinstall. If you're technically-minded, you can also figure out how to slipstream the drivers and other software into a Windows installation disk. This can be a pain if you want to get it working properly though.