PDA

View Full Version : CTF-cbp3-Antediluvian

DarkSonny
2nd Sep 2009, 04:42 PM
Heya all!
Great mappack dudes! I enjoyed a lot with those maps mainly DOm maps xd ...In the only map ctf i saw in both bases ( red and blue) that in corridor in L shape where is located a kind of windows embedded into walls ( red or blue depends where are you located at) necris designed for deco i think, there is a kind of hole or no bsp I fall into crossing the walls unintentionally, until death xd....Maybe need a fix and reupload the pack or ...?

Great job again!

TheSpoonDog
2nd Sep 2009, 05:53 PM
Thanks, DarkSonny.

We won't be re-uploading the pack for that, no, but some authors may do a version 2 of their map & release separately (I think evilmrfrank is for stronghold).

There are a few bugs that crept into the maps due to the short timeframe, but fortunately no game-stoppers that we are aware of. The team is now looking forward to developing volume 5 with no deadline to aim for so no rush! This hopefully means some very unique, polished maps with custom content :)

evilmrfrank
4th Sep 2009, 02:52 PM
Yea I definitely plan to release a version 2 of my map just to fix a few issues the map had :)

TheSpoonDog
6th Sep 2009, 05:56 PM
Just a note to say we are going to do a version 2 of this pack. We normally wouldn't do this but the pack was quite rushed and there are a few bad bugs this time. It will take a while so do feel free to post any other feedback you have for the authors here, over the next few days.