Unreal Mods wont work

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Laughing_bun

Apr 17, 2009
I'm part of a mod team and im struggling to be able to play my mod and other mods. I have unreal installed in C:/Program files and i have been putting all of my content in the My games/unreal directory. For some reason whenever I try and launch a Mod it launches regular unreal. I will get a splash screen for the mod But then it is Just regular unreal.

The mod Im working on shows the loading screen and some of the maps, but when I play the actual game there is custom weapons or anything Its all still unreal.

Im curious if you know what im doing wrong, I messed with created custom shortcuts in every way I know how. I must have stuff installed wrong so any help I very much appreciate.

Angel_Mapper

Goooooooats
Jun 17, 2001
Cape Suzette
www.angelmapper.com
ModDirectory.gif

Dev shortcut:
D:\Programs\UnrealTournament3\Binaries\UT3.exe -mod=..\Prometheus -useunpublished

Release shortcut:
D:\Programs\UnrealTournament3\Binaries\UT3.exe -mod=..\Prometheus

Dev editor:
D:\Programs\UnrealTournament3\Binaries\UT3.exe editor -mod=..\Prometheus