ps3 slim announced - coming in september for $299.99

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

drakon

Introverted™
Jan 20, 2008
Hooray! :D

Now if I can only find a good paying job to get one :(

Last edited:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
That's kinda cool. Though I'm not a fan of ellipsis, they are the worst shape ever, the PS3 has a very elliptical design going on which sort of sucks. It's definitely not the kind of console I would have sex with, though at $299 I would probably play games on it.
:tup:

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
You have sex with consoles?
Time to get a sex change... er, species change... or something. :mwink:

Anyways, the slim versions of consoles are always cool but if the original is always cheaper and no different besides size, I'm always going to get that. It just sits under my TV for almost it's entire life after all.

rejecht

Attention Micronians
Jun 15, 2009
.no
sites.google.com
More cushin' for the pushin'...eh?

Would Barry White say that?--You'll have to ask M.A.D.X.W, or someone with an easier nick to type, like Mxyzptlk?!

USD 299.99 for yet another video game console, in addition to a SNES, N64, PS, PS2, C64 console; well, you do get another CD player, another region locked DVD player, another region locked Blu-ray player, and a 120 GB HDD (?).

Last edited:

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Hell, it was a few years after the slim PS2 was released that I finally got a PS2 and even now it's used more for watching movies than playing games, and I watch more movies on my comp

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
How so? I am surprised they priced it as low as they did. I was expecting at least 200 more euros for it.

Maybe I should've been a bit more general in my statement because sony is not the only company that acts as if dollar= euro.