Usable map layout for Jailbreak?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
Hi all! Heard you all need mappers for this awhile back, and had considered doing so. I finally had some time to crank a layout out, and was wondering if this would work for jailbreak. (I gotta be honest, I've never played the mod, just havent had time to.) I had intended on making a CTF/Greed map, and if the layout is usable for Jailbreak, making a version for it as well.... I intend on going with the Necris tileset, all stock.

My alpha can be dl'd here: http://wat.midco.net/dogmeat15/DM-CanyonOasisAlpha.ut3

Let me know if it's usable, and if there's other suggestions, throw those in as well.

DannyMeister

UT3 Jailbreak Coder
Dec 11, 2002
Bolivar, Missouri
Yes, I think it will make a fun JB map! Some people's opinions differ on whether they like the platform/jumpad time of maps, but my favorite UT3 custom map at the moment is DM-Yard-SE :). We don't really have anything along these lines yet, so it will make a nice addition. I'm not the guy to ask about the finer critiques of layout, but I think your idea is sound.