PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated Server Test

Unreal4Eva
20th Jul 2009, 11:23 PM
I've set up a temperary dedicated server to see if the game will freeze. See if you can join my server. If things work well then I can set it up as normal.ut2004://97.104.157.203:7777
Nevermind I don't think it's working. i'll try again later srry.

Dark Pulse
21st Jul 2009, 06:38 PM
Where's Sioux? What have you done to her, you... you ALIEN!!!!

Unreal4Eva
22nd Jul 2009, 07:06 AM
Where's Sioux? What have you done to her, you... you ALIEN!!!!

Last seen playing on UT3 lol. You're talking about the original and the best player in Unreal's history, "UnrealGrrl". I took the name "UnrealGrrl2009" cause I already know there was a person by the the name "UnrealGrrl", back then when she was playing UT2004, I used to join her server under a different name can't remember exactly the name but I'm back.

Dark Pulse
22nd Jul 2009, 01:07 PM
I don't know if she'd call herself the best, but I'm sure she'll be flattered. :p

She is a good player though, I've been on the business end of her guns quite a few times myself.

Unreal4Eva
22nd Jul 2009, 02:52 PM
I don't know if she'd call herself the best, but I'm sure she'll be flattered. :p

She is a good player though, I've been on the business end of her guns quite a few times myself.

So have I, back in the day of UT2k4. At least, I can say she's a better player than me.

UnrealGrrl
26th Jul 2009, 02:17 PM
oh jeeez i am relegated to 'back in the day', i'm either infamous or over the hill or being stalked again or all of the above or worse :p ... see what happens when you don't play for a couple months :eek: but thx for keeping the legend alive (i think)

and just fyi '09, i never ran a server before UT3, but i played on lotsa Unreal/UT and 2k4 servers and even played one on tv...

yea at least 2 or 3 times in the last 10 years ;)

http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/ut1/globwhore.gif

Unreal4Eva
26th Jul 2009, 04:02 PM
oh jeeez i am relegated to 'back in the day', i'm either infamous or over the hill or being stalked again or all of the above or worse :p ... see what happens when you don't play for a couple months :eek: but thx for keeping the legend alive (i think)

and just fyi '09, i never ran a server before UT3, but i played on lotsa Unreal/UT and 2k4 servers and even played one on tv...

yea at least 2 or 3 times in the last 10 years ;)

http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/ut1/globwhore.gif

Its like 4ever since we last met. How you been UnrealGrrl? Yes I been trying to keeping the legend alive. I enjoyed playing on your CTF server in UT3. maybe we can meet up again and play some old skool:D. Seeya laters, take care.