Weekly 'i'm drunk' thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hi-ban

"Building Better Worlds"
Nov 1, 2005
LV-426
So i've decided to post this.
Come on, everyone (drunk) is invited to post his thoughts here.
This is just like the weekly FragBU thread, but it's called 'DrunkBU' instead.
Discuss...

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
I'm pretty done right now. Blue moon is a quality beer. I used to hate it, but now it's pretty awesome. And Blue Point Blueberry (Long Island brewery) is a great friggin beer. Slight hint of blueberry. Very tasty stuff. :tup:

So yeah. Good times. :D

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
I haven't started, yet. If I get around to it tonight, I'll post about it later.

Also: I think people here drink far more often than weekly :p

Edit: Oh yeah, thought I'd mention it here. One of the radio stations I listen to has a "drunk dial line" which is pretty much a voicemail-only number that listeners are encouraged to call whenever they're drunk and/or high and leave a message. A few times a week they pick out messages from the voicemail and play them on the air. It's pretty amusing. :)

Last edited:

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
First time I ever got drunk I came home and went on the computer, and everything on the screen looked kind of funny. Like out of focus or moving text or something. That no longer happens. :(

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
First time I ever got drunk I came home and went on the computer, and everything on the screen looked kind of funny. Like out of focus or moving text or something. That no longer happens. :(
That means you need to have more, doesn't it?

Anyway, there's a good chance I'll be drinking tonight. Also gonna be playing Worms Armageddon while drunk, with Wrykyn and Nereid. At least, that's the plan. Nereid better show up this time. :p

Interbellum

I used to be a man
May 17, 2008
Well I'm pretty drunk right now. Strong beer (12%) and honey whine, in case anyone gives a ****. It's good to be drunk. I usually play UT3 & 2K4 while drunk, because, well, it's more fun that way. So say we all.