UE2 - UT2kX New Demo. New Thread.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Randori

May 31, 2009
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Elevator Mover

EDIT: Removed the file for further testing. Thanks for the feedback.
  • Traveling trigger moves with the cab. Take it to the top.

Coming Soon
  • Master Trigger selects any floor.
  • Destroyable/Opening roof hatch.
  • Emergency access ladder in shaft.
  • Inner wire grate doors allow projectiles through.
  • Replication ?!? I'm working on it. No promises.

Last edited:

Phoenix_Wing

Official Kantham Stalker
Mar 28, 2008
California
Runtime error D: Theres some issue with the ElevatorDoor9 here, and then some issue about the brush not equaling Null. Strange...

Leonardo

Old fart on top the mountain.....
Build UT2004_Build_[2005-11-23_16.22]

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 3002 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video: Sapphire RADEON X1600 PRO (6783)

Ran out of virtual memory. To prevent this condition, you must free up more space on your primary hard disk.

History: FMallocWindows::Malloc <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 00000000 805011107 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 805011107*1 <- UStruct::Serialize <- (Class myLevel.ElevatorDoors9) <- UState::Serialize <- UClass::Serialize <- (Class myLevel.ElevatorDoors9) <- LoadObject <- (Class myLevel.ElevatorDoors9 170350==170350/2642111 170315 152) <- ULinkerLoad::preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::LoadPackage <- UEditorEngine::Exec_Map <- UEditorEngine::Exec <- (MAP LOAD FILE="D:\Unreal Anthology\UT2004\Maps\ElevatorBasicFunction.ut2").. <- UUnrealEdEngine::Exec <- FileOpen <- WEditorFrame::OnCommand <- WWindow::WndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- MessagePump <- MainLoop
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Got that when I tried to open it up with the editor. But I also got a runtime error when trying to run the map. Is it possible to set maybe 2 weapons and set it up as a DM map so that way when it loads we can host game and select that from the map list itself ? Virtual memory not enough? I have 10 gigs of freespace on that drive. out of 40 so there should be enough.

Last edited:

Randori

May 31, 2009
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Clearly I missed something critical that make it word in the dev environ but not for you folk, so I've taken it down for more testing. I don't want to waste peoples bandwidth with a broken demo. Thanks for the feedback.