UE3 - UT3 Control node for CTF?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SamKablam

Dec 8, 2008
I am trying to make a CTF map that has a control node that teams can capture, opening new paths for easier capture for them and blocking off other paths for the other team. Right now, I am having difficulty implementing both elements of CTF and the onslaught control node. I put the node into the level, but when the level is built and run, it doesn't appear. Is there a way to put a control node into a CTF map?

Bazzwano

Hi, I'm Bryan
Jan 20, 2008
New Zealand
you wouldnt even need a WAR node, you could do all this without it. but I dont have the time to explaine. you would do it all in kismet

Phoenix_Wing

Official Kantham Stalker
Mar 28, 2008
California
I don't have a lot of experience with Kismet but something like this im guessing:

(Touched - button to capture spot) (capturing mover - Matinee)

Event - Touched -----> Matinee ---------> Find the player who touched it somehow and enable the correct vehicle factory and disable old vehicle factories.
Event - UnTouched ----> Reverse the Matinee

Hope that helps