Help with 64 bit conversion!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

If this were you what would you do?

• Total voters

shmooofdoom

May 8, 2009
Hey all, just trying to get ut2k4 to load on a amd 64 machine. having some trouble. Anyone got a step by step on how to do this? I have downloaded both patches for 32 bit and 64 bit, but get invalid key when I merge them. What is up?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

JOHN:mad::eek::man::umno::flame:

Thanks!

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Just scream and bash your head on the desk in front of you.:) Or you can find a good doorway and turn and face the non-hinge side and grab both sides of the molding and bash away on the door frame.......that'll feel real good.;)

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
I'm skewing the results. w/e

I think you need to install 32 bits, then 64 bits. As far as I remember, that's what I did and it works on Vista 64. Well, it works when Vista 64 works, but that's another story.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
True, it doesn't really make too much of a difference. But if you're having troubles with D3D8, you can use that patch and switch to OGL/D3D9.

Phopojijo

A Loose Screw
Nov 13, 2005
Canada
Yeah the 64-bit patch wasn't necessary, but I didn't have any glitches with it... a bit better textures but honestly it looks dated regardless (a 2004 shooter is a 2004 shooter)

Phopojijo

A Loose Screw
Nov 13, 2005
Canada
Been looking around and I might have just accidentally changed a setting at the same time <shrugs>. Doesn't appear to have been the patch.