Can I get aids?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
lol, make sure you push the space bar after u type it tho...

ah, kids these days and their questions.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
One of the results:

"I was at the pool today, and a black family got in. I immediately got out and checked inside of my shoe to see if they stole my wallet or phone. A few minutes later, my eyes got all red and watery. Did they give me the AIDS?"

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
http://www.amazon.com/White-People-...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1241673965&sr=8-1

This kind of thing has come up on Reddit a million times so someone made this.

2gKJ.png

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
God dammit. I f**king hate all of you idiotic religious cunts. You are what's wrong with the world. You spew hatred, bigotry, and discrimination because you have a convenient excuse to fall back on. You justify your hatred with fairy tales. At least grow some f**king balls and admit that you're just an asshole. Everyone single one of you bible thumpers can get bent. You preach love but practice hate. Hypocrites. F**k you.

*Not totally sober ATM. Just got back from a bikini contest. Woooo.