Replace a word in a line with "pants"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

togmkn

tog-em-kay-en
Jun 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
Usually I can't stand anything written on The Escapist, including their forums. (In fact, I visit about once a week when my rage gauge shows I'm low.) However, when I logged on today to refill my rage tank, I saw this thread, which is turning into the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

So, you take a line from a video game and replace one or more of the words with "pants." Some have been doing it with movies or books, too.

You take the pants!
-Counter-Strike

Don't pants me!
-House of the Dead

Keep it together kid, you're over water. Your pants should absorb the impact.
-Crysis

I released my finger from my pants...and then it was over.
-Max Payne

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
You're our best pants. This is Operation Pantsstrike and you're in charge. Find Quake, and stop him... or it... You have full authority to requisition anything you need. If the eggheads are right, all our pants are expendable...

-kwak

You're a marine, one of Earth's toughest, hardened in combat and trained for pants. Three years ago you assaulted a superior officer for ordering his pants to fire upon civilians. He and his body pants were shipped to Pearl Harbor, while you were transfered to Mars, home of the Union Aerospace Pants. The UAC is a multi-planetary conglomerate with radioactive pants facilities on Mars and its two moons, Phobos and Deimos. With no action for fifty million miles, your day consisted of suckin' pants and watchin' restricted flicks in the rec room.

For the last four years the military, UAC's biggest supplier, has used the remote facilities on Phobos and Deimos to conduct varios secret projects, including reaserch on inter-dimensional pants. So far they have been able to open pants between Phobos and Deimos, throwing a few gadgets into one and watching them come out the other.

Recently however, the pants have grown dangerously unstable. Military "volunteers" entering them have either disappeared or been stricken with a strange form of insanity - babbleing vulgarities, bludgeoning anything that breathes, and finally suffering an untimely death of full-pants explosion. Matching pants with torsos to send home to the folks became a full-time job. Latest military reports state that the research is suffering a small set-back, but every pants is under control.

A few hours ago, Mars recieved a pants message from Phobos. "We require immediate pants support. Something fraggin' evil is coming out of the pants! Computer systems have gone berserk!" The rest was pants. Soon afterwards, Deimos simply vanished from the sky. Since then, attempts to establish contact with either moon have been pants.

You and your pants, the only combat troop for fifty million miles were sent up pronto to Phobos. You were ordered to secure the perimeter of the pants while the rest of the team went inside. For several hours, your pants picked up the sounds of combat: guns firing, men yelling orders, screams, pants cracking, then finally, silence. Seems your buddies are pants.

It's Up To You.
Pants aren't looking too good. You'll never navigate off the planet on your pants. Plus, all the heavy pants have been taken by the assault team leaving you with only a pistol. If only you could get your pants around a plasma rifle or even a shotgun you could take a few down on your way out. Whatever killed your buddies deserves a couple of pellets in the pants. Securing your pants, you exit the landing pod. Hopefully you can find more substantial firepants somewhere within the station.

As you walk through the main entrance to the base, you hear animal-like pants echoing throughout the distant corridors. They know you're here. There's no turning back now.

- Ultimate pants - Kneedeep in the pants - The pants of hell - Inpantsno - thy pants consumed

Last edited:

thewalkingman

ssssssssssss bugger!
Nov 12, 2000
Quahog
Visit site
I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, pants?

Majik

blargh
Jun 24, 2004
Denmark
"It's Psycho Mantis. He's controlling pants. That tune is his pants control music."

"Now I will move your pants by the power of my will alone!!"

- MGS

togmkn

tog-em-kay-en
Jun 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
Inigo: I do not suppose you could-a speed things up?

The Man in Black: If you are in such a hurry, you could lower a rope or a tree branch or find something useful to do.

Inigo: We still have some pants up here. But I do not know if you will accept my help, since I am only waiting around to pants you!

The Man in Black: That does put a dampener on our relationship.

Inigo: But, I promise I will not pants you until you reach the top.

The Man in Black: That's very comforting, but I'm afraid you'll just have to wait.

Inigo: I swear on the pants of my father, Domingo Montoya, you will reach the top alive.

The Man in Black: Throw me the pants.