FragBU: Friday April 24th, Saturday April 25th

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
FragBU: Friday April 24th, Saturday April 25th

IRC: #fragbu on irc.enterthegame.com
#fragbu.reporter on irc.enterthegame.com
Teamspeak: beyondunreal.com Password: bubu
Check out the FragBU Page for FragBU information, rules, and more!​

[fragbudonate][/fragbudonate] Help support FragBU! If you enjoy using the server and want to help keep it running, please donate. We currently have enough to provide for 2 months of service (from May 17th) with our current provider. Many thanks to those who have donated so far:
  • Sindarin
  • KaL976
  • Minimaul
  • BobTheBeheader
  • Skold
  • GGA_Nate
  • Trynant
  • Zxanphorian
  • dc`
  • DannyMeister
  • p3rplx3d

Server:
[align=right] [/align]BeyondUnreal FragBU Mothership - Password = bubu
Look for the server under CTF, or connect by IP: open 68.232.171.45?password=bubu in the console
All gametypes available via map vote

Required Content:

cu@ server

Ignotium

Que hora es?
Apr 3, 2005
Madrid
last time i tried to join the server kept refusing me, no matter how i tried to enter the bubu password, i just could not enter :( wtf

haarg

PC blowticious
Apr 24, 2002
Over there
Sorry about that. I changed all the settings back, but the changes were ignored for some reason. Should be fixed for tonight.

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
No CBP3 maps yesterday. Really bummed.

Plus I spectated one of the players and I'm sure he cheated or he's just REALLY that good of a player. Anyway it was frustrating getting killed by the same person 100000000000000 times in a row.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
First off, detox doesn't cheat. Secondly, if you don't want to play, do not take up a spot on the server. Killing yourself over and over again to bring your teams score into the negatives is completely lame. Third, stop the damn whining.

This is more or less a warning to stop sabotaging your team and to stop the terrible attitude. If you don't want to play, simply do not start up the game because you're ruining it for everyone else that's on.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
OK, for the record, I didn't add the "ltox is a cheating fart face" tag. A moderator can confirm this.

By the way I'm not so pissed off anymore. Just had a bad day.

Don't worry about it man, I laughed a lot that night. I thought it was funny.

Now if you should so happen to go there a second time, I'll have to put you down like a sick animal. :lol:

Metakill

Inhumane
Feb 18, 2000
Redwood City, CA USA
Don't feel too bad neilthecellist. Sometimes I just have to leave the server because the players are so good I just die as soon as I've spawned. And people have accused me of cheating.

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com
I get accused of not cheating all the time. I just have a way with catching rockets. Don't let me catch you accusing anyone on the server or your bullets just might get pwnd by my face the rest of the night.