Play As The Joker In PS3 Version Of Batman: Arkham Asylum

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky. An unannounced (but apparently official) exclusive to the PS3 version of Batman: Arkham Asylum will be the ability to play as The Joker in the Challenge Maps - and Kotaku even has a screenshot of one of the signs.

Several readers sent us in blurry photos of the new sign, which has appeared in various spots throughout the Home service today, featuring a grinning Joker (the best kind) and boasting exclusive challenge levels for the PS3 version in which players will be able to take control of the clown prince of crime. I hopped online and snapped my own shot, but appreciate the efforts of our readers to bring this story to light.

I contacted public relations for the game, who couldn't offer me any details on the exclusive, or whether or not the Xbox 360 version would be getting something similar. In fact, the man I spoke to seemed rather shocked that the ad had already gone up. Whoops.

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
That's awesome for the PS3 crowd. Shame I'll be getting the 360 version.

I got some time with the Challenge rooms demo at work the other day. I gotta say, it plays well and is an awful lot of fun.

And oh man... I forgot how much I love Mark Hamill's Joker.

MaestroMaus

Jul 22, 2008
If I would buy the game, I would like that extra bonus. I actually like the Joker better then I like Batman. :D He's one of the best villains ever made.

The PC version will be the best though, it'll have exclusive DRM content!
:lol::lol::lol: