Questions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Viruzzz

Apr 21, 2009
i can run in developer mode with ue2, the lineage 2 game?
how to do it?
i need answered for this questions

thx

Phoenix_Wing

Official Kantham Stalker
Mar 28, 2008
California
Yes this part of the forum is pretty much unused, most people just buy the game and use the tools that came with it, as they come with pre-made materials and meshes. First off about your question, i have no idea what you mean. When you write a post please read it aloud to yourself, because if you write something like that people don't understand and won't answer. Are you trying to ask if you can make things for the lineage game? If you are then no, its solely run by NCSoft and i'm pretty sure they don't add in user-created levels. Plus the engines are completely different and theres no telling if they even support anything close to UEDs methods. If not, can you explain what you are asking? Its hard to understand your question

Viruzzz

Apr 21, 2009
thx for reply... I received a good response on another forum.. this forum is .. world is too slow for my question.. Good Luck on your forum..

Bye Bye