IMPACT HAMMER TWEAK RELEASE!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
Back in 2k4 I found out about some tweaks Epic left in the game but didn't document for the Shield Gun. These tweaks improve performance immensely and were never detected by any anti-cheat because they are built into the game. I used these tweaks to win a few thousand dollars at shield gun only events at LANs over the years in UT2k4.

Fast forward to UT3. I got curious to see if Epic left the exact same code in the game that enabled these tweaks as some parts of the engine carried over from UT2k4. I enabled the tweaks and they worked even with the old settings! Now I have decided to released this tweak which can be used for UT2k4 and UT3 for the benefit of everyone else. Why? Because I'm a nice guy.

The changes:
-Increase the Shield Gun damage to 538 from 150 in UT2k4 and 140 in UT3
-Increase the checks per second to 38 so the hit detection is better
-Extend the range slightly with a hitbox hack
-Increase your packets to the server slightly for better registration if you are using the Shield Gun or Impact Hammer

Here is a picture of my tweaks helping me dominate the UT2k4 FragBU server:
[SCREENSHOT]http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2739/fragbusgonly.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

-hz :}

Attachments

• SG_IH_tweaks.zip
    383 bytes · Views: 45

Dogger

Oct 4, 2004
I would prefer the alt fire to do more dmg then the prime, even to just double it insted of 5X

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Using this code, I was able to win two thousand dollars at a shield-gun only tournament just this morning here in Vancouver. Thanks, Defeat! :tup:

Sijik

Snagged an item.
Aug 27, 2004
All Hallows Sunset
I do it in botmatches all the time. Not sure how posisble it is online ('cuz have no desire to play online.)
You don't need to charge it for it to knock off powerups, so you can hide w/o the sound effect giving you away.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
I was able to hustle several family members out of a couple thousand dollars using these tweak at an easter gathering this morning.

Thanks!

Happy Easter all!